There are so many sequels to books that I have read in the past 2 years I hope I can limit it to ten.
- I just finished Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins. I can’t wait to get my hands on Demonglass.
- The Passage by Justin Cronin was the longest book I have read this year. Also it was one of my 5 star reads. So The Twelve is anxiously awaited.
- Clockwork Prince part of The Infernal Devices by by Cassandra Clare makes me glad it is almost December.
- While I hate the cover art I have seen, I will still read Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver.
- All we have is the title, Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness. The release date is sometime in 2012. I might have to re-read A Discovery of Witches to get me through.
- Third in the Curse Workers series, Black Heart by Holly Black will be a must read.
- As long as she keeps writing them I will keep reading them. Heartless (The Parasol Protectorate, #4)by Gail Carriger.
- Locke & Key is my favorite graphic novel series in quite some time. So Locke & Key Volume 4: Keys to the Kingdom HC by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez
- The Clockwork Century’s first book was steampunk + zombies. So I can’t wait to see what Clementine by Cherie Priest brings.
- We are on book seven so are they still called sequels? I don’t care. The High King of Montival by S.M. Stirling is high on my list of to read.
And finally, Lev Grossman has only mentioned that he might like to go back and revisit his Magicians. I can only hope that he does because I would put all of the books on this list aside to read another of his novels.