Yes more Challenges. I just can’t help myself.
11. I will always join a library challenge. I can’t stress enough how important libraries are to our family and to the community in general.
|I LOVE LIBRARY BOOKS READING CHALLENGE 2014Young adult – 24|
12. I realized last year I barely read any non-fiction. So this year I am going to try and get some in.
Dilettante–Read 1-5 non-fiction books
13. I am forever putting new books on my list and forgetting about all of the books that I have wanted to read that have been there for, now, years. So 1 to 6 books from before 2012.
1-6 Books from before 2012
14. Gotta challenge myself to read outside my comfort zone.
I’m a little Scared: 3-4 categories
Classics are the new black – read a classic novel
It’s a serial thing – you’ve read the first in a series (or even three of them), it’s time to read another!
Lost in translation – time to read a book that was first written in another language and then translated.
It’s about time! – read a book that has been sitting on your shelf for at least two years! (and haven’t read it yet!)
By the numbers – read a book with a Number in the title
Weird Science! – read a book that features some form of science – and maybe discover an untapped passion.
I just love a good Duet – a book written by more than one author.
New Guy in Town – read a Debut book written by a new author.
Almost Human – read a book from the perspective of an animal – or an alien – or a robot! (at least feature an ‘almost human’)
Chunkster-time! – read a book that is longer 500 pages. (Time to dust off War and Peace)
Random Rescue – go to a used book store and RANDOMLY pick a book! (could even be from a grab-bag)
Under-Aged Writer – read a book by an author who is not yet 21. Here’s a little help.
Time for exercise – read a book that is set in or around a sport or exercise activity (like yoga or baseball). This can be fiction or nonfiction!
Make-Believe – This category is just for YOU! (and anyone who wants to try it!) Here is your chance to let others know what would get you outside of your Comfort Zone!
15. So many incomplete series!!!!!!!!!!!! :`-(
1-3 series = Bronze Badge