Each week The Broke and the Bookish will post a new Top Ten list that one or more of their bloggers will answer.
Everyone is welcome to join.
- Read More – This was my downfall in the last part of 2014. But I am up and running now. Hoping it will continue this way.
- Read to my Girls again – I fell away from this as The Girl got older and began to speed read and Bean usually asks from Dad to read but I miss it terribly. And The Girl has complained that we are not yet reading Wee Fee Men together.
- Review More – Even if they are only mirco reviews on Goodreads.
- Revive Thoughts on a Thursday – I loved this but fell away went I went to work. I have some prompts which I am hoping to kick start this feature again.
- Read more – See #1
- More non-fiction – I have a huge interest in so many things and a huge NF reading list but fiction always seem to win out. That was why I choose a NF challenge this year.
- More Events – I see the Winter 2014 Mini Bloggiesta! is coming up. This might be when I jump in.
- Connect more – Comment more. Actually read my BlogLoving’ feed. Stop be a virtual hermit.
- Back Edit more – I noticed my older blogs have broken links and are often poorly referenced with uncredited photos and summaries. I have been working on that and updating Tags vs. categories on WP. Must move forward on this.
- Read More – See #1 and #5
photo credit: ShellyS via photopin cc