This site has gone under a major revamp. I have struggled over the past years to find joy in the things that used to be my go-to. Last year I discovered my love for romance reading and have bounced back in a big way.
What is your favorite thing to read?
I mostly read contemporary romance. Some favorite tropes are enemies-tp-lovers, sports (give me all the hockey players), Friends-ro-lovers, Fake relationships and Grumpy/Sunshine.
What is your favorite book of all time?
I love Neil Gaiman’s quote on this: “Picking five favorite books is like picking the five body parts you’d most like not to lose.”
But I can tell you the title of books I have read over and over (excluding Juvenile Fiction).
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman, probably my favorite author.
- The Romancing the Clarkson Series by Tessa Bailey (or just about anything by her)
- Things we Never Got Over by Lucy Score
- The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood
If I could go anywhere for a day, I would go . . .
The beach with my book and 6 tons of sunscreen.
2023 Book/Blogger resolutions
- Review more.
- Run more.
- Focus less on tech and social media and more on 1 and 2.
Three words that describe my running:
Morning, midday, or evening?
Morning in the summer. Mostly afternoon in the Winter, because it gets light so late and dark so early.
How do I stay motivated to run:
This one is easy, Zombies Run! It is worth every penny I spend to get the pro membership. What is it? In short it is a story told in snippets while you run. Don’t ask me what magic they used to make it as immersive as it is, but I get cranky when all of my runs are with friends and I can’t listen to the next chapter.
2015 Running Goals
- Regular runs
- 5K in under 40
- Start training for a half
What is your favorite type of music? …favorite movie? …favorite TV Show? …favorite board and/or video game? …favorite Holiday?
- I am eclectic in my choices. It may be easier to say I rarely listen to hip-hop, rap or country. My general go-to on Spotify tends to 1D as a band and The Boys solo. I also listen to a lot over covers.
- Anything I get to see in the theater. But my most Recent fav was The Woman King.
- Wednesday, The Marvoulous Mrs. Maizel, Sandman
- Recently we have been playing a lot of Splendor.
- Hands down Halloween.